mE To aLL

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The poor business

Poor societies are there, or poor groups are also there, many countries have problems to supply importunities and chances to work, and many countries aren't doing their duty right. Therefor, you see people living in the streets, family that can't afford to feed their children, robbery conditions, rights abusing, drugged youths, wickedness and of course all the talents fly away with the wends, it's so sad. I don't blame the society if the government are stealing from them, but I blame the society that their government are so rich and there are many poor families but no one care about them , don't you want to make change. However, we can change it, by supplying them food and cloths, institution and creativity listens, caring and love, happiness and a smile. We can do all that for them, that's at least what we can do, we have the ability to make no one is poor, and everyone knows how, and I don't need to tell you how. When you become the reason of someone's joy, this nature will take it course and the joy would comeback to you, but much more. Your life will become full of joy and laughter, full of relieve and comfort, full of good and angels surrounding you. Don't you want that? Reduce you spending on useless and meaningless things, I know you can spend some for the poor, and only here you can buy happiness, by making another family feels much better.

I'm studying business, and I will make the best business ever, which make me very happy while I'm sitting on my couch, it's the easiest marketing and the best income, which is my happiness. My capital is spreading the message and earn the best helpful company, my land's rent would be in people's heart, my labors are one love, my profit is justice, my highest point is heaven, my factory is in every house, my service is for free, my recourses are from you, you're the one who's going to see the change then, and begin to understand the world better. So help me, your salary would be the highest and the best joyful, your interest is a happy family you going to have, your work time is for you to devote, your profit is this world and the world after, your insurance is God and what more can you ask. Don't worry, money is not going to be an issue, because we all going to earn more than enough, it's the most guarantee business, it never cost a lost. We're going to have the best technology to make our service better and easier, we also going to rent the highest floor on earth to make our business look serious and compete with all the businesses beneath us, all branches will be spreading in every corner like KFC branches. Also, we'll use all the talents of the world to support us, such as, musicians, athletes, actors and the creative minds to impress the world. Moreover, we'll invade the Media, we'll show them a true music and a true stories (movies), we'll remove all the illusions they've been into, and show them a better meaning of life through our tube by using the latest ways in order to be always ahead three steps, then who can stop us.

All this is not impossible at all, if we do it right and step by step, we can achieve it in several years. Therefor, there would be no children dying in hunger, no separated families and societies, no more wars, no more diseases and everyone will be happy. This is how easy it was, this is how to make the sky rains, this is how someone could be ignorant by ignoring all this. It's not my business, it's ours. Our symbol is one love, our logo is justice. And, that is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment