mE To aLL

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are U racism?

Don't answer the question. Humans are meant to have many things in common, we got emotions to feel, minds to think, eyes to see, hearts to live. Also, we love money, forget many times, sleep to rest, like sex, enjoying the moments, make mistakes. These are our nature, you can't be something other than your human nature, it's like your physical body, you can't change your body, we were born with it. God have provided all this just to do our duty, which is our choice. Therefor, we should only care about what we able to do as humans, not what color we are, what region we're from, what nationality or what we worship, it's so down level to concentrate about this kind of things. My nationality is Yemeni and I was born there, but I've been living in Saudi Arabia since I was a baby, I only visited Yemen few times. In Yemen, they treating me as a Saudi, and in Saudi they treating me as a Yemeni, I've never felt I belong somewhere. What is this? Now I became to understand why always the foreign are more different, is because they've seen ignorants who stand for meaningless matters. Stop hating others, stop separating people, you're not different from them. Do you like from people to treat you in hatred? What if you visit another country and you got abused from them, maybe you'd understand then. Wars are enraged, women get raped, children are dying, homes are destroyed, and you still want to dislike that foreign guy, who are you? I hate to talk about racism, I've never got abused from someone, maybe I feel it a bit sometimes but I'm sure there are others who have seen the worst from racism, I'm not a sided person, I don't call my self Yemeni or Saudi, I can't see what I am getting from this, but I prefer to call my self a human with believes who make sure everyone are having a good time. Treat people the same way you want them to treat you, leave the separating job for the proud ignorant and get a real life. Yeah, love your country and fight for it but love your humanity more. However, I was talking about the highest level of racism, there are levels in racism, and each one of them is from darkness, or Satan. Second level, which is the middle level, it's like something you got against some particular group. Such as, Russians, many people take them as the enemy of the world, they don't even know what they're talking about, or Africans, we tread them as criminals and thieves, it's wrong. There are many of them and we can't judge all of them because some of them did something wrong, and they're excused when we look at their condition. Third level, it's the lowest level, this one is becoming normal these days, which is when someone take a higher position than you, you'd get sensitive about it because he's father immigrated to your country long time ago, so you deserve that position more because your family somehow are more native, or a company owner prefer locals more than loyal intelligent international people. We're living in one world, we're receiving the same information, we also start to ware the exact same cloths, we're becoming one society everyday, the whole world is becoming one village now. However, To be not racist, we have to understand one thing, that is one love. If we work, play and help with each other, everyone will be happy, why we prefer to be more envier and prouder with each other thinking this is the better way to live or to be accepted by the society. I've met many people from many different regions, I only see their attitudes and their principles, not their religion, color, appearance, financial status or their positions. If they respect me, then I shell respect them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment